Monday, November 29, 2010

I work a shitty-ass retail job in Spokane, Washington and deal with complete MORONS like you on a daily basis...

Before working retail I was a mechanic, and worked with what I considered "normal" people.  Since working at my horrible job (thanks to major corporations and the US gov for shipping all the good jobs overseas - assholes) I have been AMAZED every single day at the complete retardation and confounding stupidity of most of the customers and most of the employees.  I feel like a normal guy working in a moron factory.  Its freakin humiliating!  So here is my blog to tell YOU (the consumer) and YOU the brain-dead employee, just how RETARDED YOU ARE! Because obviously you don't have a clue that your great great grandparents should have been euthanized so that your dumb ass could never have been born.
In spite of what the caption says, in Home Depot or Staples this person would be an eagle among chickens, a true pinnacle of common-sense. And in all likely hood, if you shop or work at the aforementioned stores, YOU are much dumber than he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment