Thursday, February 24, 2011

Patience is a Virtue....

.....unless you're the fucking retard asshole I had to deal with on Wednesday. I was walking by one of the many departments that I DO NOT WORK IN and this fucking bag of feces asks me if I work in that department. I respond, "No, actually the associate down the aisle here with a customer does, but I can try to assist you until he is finished." So this guy who happens to be accompanied by what appears to be a 5 year old little boy says, "Well follow me and see if you can find this fucking thing."

Immediately I am thinking "wow buddy nice language around the kid," but it's not my place to give parenting advice (I am not Michelle Obama).  I follow this steaming pile of baboon semen to a shower display. The display has no signs on it or anything to let me know wtf it is or where it is, so I examine it and I start looking around at the shower bases to see if I could find it. Well I guess this asshole already tried that so instead of being civil about it, especially when he fully knows this is not my department, this cocksucker YELLS, "I already FUCKING looked here. why don't you use the GOD DAMN technology they give you to find what I FUCKING need?" First thing I think is, "where is this magical technology of which he speaks? And why is he so angry?"

I reluctantly continue to help this shit-for-brains sister-fucker and find a box for the shower wall and then I tell the guy I'm going to use the item number on this box to try and find the number for  the base you need. Then he yells, "That's what I fucking said to do 10 minutes ago." So I walk away and leave this dickhead to himself because I'm not here to be treated like a piece of shit by some retarded fuck. If you people want "good customer service" the first step is to be a good customer. If you are a complete asshole I will not help you because I could give a shit less if you leave or tell on me or whatever. I have worked in this same hell-hole of a store since 2007 and have not had one complaint. If you think a manager will believe you when you whine and say I didn't help you good enough, you are mistaken. I will just say you were an asshole and no one will care. So if you're this asshole and you're reading this, then FUCK YOU, come back to the store when I'm on lunch and I can follow you next door and beat your fucking ass.  

Prick.

No comments:

Post a Comment