Friday, March 25, 2011

Eating is not a disability

I don't know if you people are aware that the electric carts are not there to prevent your morbidly obese ass from burning calories. They're for people who CAN'T walk on there own! I'm tired of watching people the size of a small whale driving around in carts, meant for elderly people or those with disabilities, with their kids sitting on their fat rolls holding on for dear life while the little cart struggles to break 1 mph. You made it to the front door tubby why don't you just keep on walking!!

What would these clowns do without drive-throughs? McDonald's doesn't have electric carts, Pillsbury you're gonna have to work off that DBL QP with extra cheese the old fashioned way...... WALKING!!!! To make it worse these retards can't even put the cart back where they got it and plug it back in so the next Micheal Moore look-alike can abuse it.
I know the excuses are coming, I have a thyroid condition, I have type 2 diabetes, I'm big boned, blah blah blah. I call bullshit!!! You're a huge bastard who eats their feelings. Go to a gym, or if you're too pathetic, get your own damn cart so the guy with cancer or arthritis doesn't have to ride in the race cart while you cruise around drinking a bucket of chicken and peeing in your fupa. F-U lazy assholes in your assholes!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, this is so awesome! Lazy fat bastards. I was at Wal-Mart today and saw a giant woman cruising around on one of those electric carts with the back of her shirt pulled up so you could see acres of back-fat rolling around. Sick bitch!! I should have taken a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see these fat cup cakes everyday! They try to fit in clothes that don't fit and everything hangs out. Nothing more I like to see then a extra ass hanging out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, fat people are funny! Let's poke fun at them because we're grownups and not at all similar to petulant schoolyard bullies! Not in the least! haha look at you fatty! I'm totally an adult!

    ReplyDelete