Monday, April 11, 2011

New Poll and Why Do Some Retail Retards Care So Much?

Check out the new poll I just made, and vote on it.  If you don't work retail, then pay attention to this blog and learn something about the painful reality some of us experience every day.

Today I want to point out some of the idiocy that some retail shit-heads display.  To start with an example, I went to go see Lord of the Rings (Best movie of all time.  If you disagree, you are stupid and should completely discontinue trying to have an opinion) with my hot date and the stupid self-righteous EPIC BITCH behind the glass wouldn't give me a student discount because I didn't have a student ID.  At the community college I was going to, you NEVER NEEDED AN ID so of course I never got one.  But this whore felt so important and special by charging me full price ($12.00 for a frickin ticket is ROBBERY!) for a damn ticket. 

Which brings me to my main point, Why the hell do idiot workers care about such petty BS?  Do you think you get a pay increase by being a dick??  I don't think so.  Just give the damn discount.  You think your company cares about you?! HAHA!!!! Hell no!!  So what twisted car accident inside your head makes you think there is any realistic reason why you should fuck over the average Joe?  Stupid bitches, go fuck yourselves.

At my store if some mental midget moron is looking at refrigerators and asks if there are any on clearance (first of all, STOP ASKING FOR DISCOUNTS!) I tell them "No, you stupid cheap-ass.  But if you don't want to pay full price just take a hammer to the side of that Kenmore fridge and you'll get a discount."  Why? Well what the hell do I care?! It doesn't make one bit of difference to MY paycheck what he pays for something, and it sure as shit isn't MY fridge!!  So you retail pricks that DO CARE for no reason at all and think you are special, need to take a flying leap off the top of your company's roof that you worship so much.


ATTENTION CUSTOMERS! When you walk into a retail store, this picture clearly displays how much each and every employee cares about you:

No comments:

Post a Comment